GMAT is used by business schools to test as a criterion for admission into a wide range of graduate management programs which include PhD, MBA, Masters Programs especially in the department of Business and Finance.
The GMAT exam is administered in standardized test centres in 112 countries around the world
GMAT exam is mostly preferred by many Graduate school because of its quality. Quality graduate business programs rely on the GMAT to make admissions decisions, so if you’re serious about business school, then the GMAT is your best first step. .
The GMAT consists of four sections:
- AWA (Analytical Writing Assessment)
- Integrated Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- The cost to take the GMAT is US$ 250.00
- In addition to the cost of taking the GMAT, other charges may apply in certain circumstances:
- Re-scheduling the GMAT Test attracts an additional US$ 50.00 and this has to be done at least 7 calendar days prior to the test day.
- Scores need to be confirmed or cancelled by the student at the end of the test. To reinstate a cancelled score, a fee of $ 100.00 has to be paid
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT COME TO OUR OFFICE OR FILL OUR COUNSELLOR FORM